Tyson and I have been married for three years. We met about five years ago, started dating four years ago and got married three lovely years ago. One baby, a lot of tears, and a lot of laughs later we are still in that lovely stage of early marriage.
There are just a few things I wanted to list about Tyson that I have learned in the last three years.
1. He is the best daddy in the world. He loves Abe with all his heart and would do anything for that sweet little boy.
2. He will do anything to take care of me. Even when he is sick he will go the extra mile to make sure I am taken care of.
3. He is the hardest working man I know. On the job, in the house, in the garden. He works to make everything around him better.
4. When left alone, he will do things you will never understand. Example: un-calk the countertops without having bought calk to replace it.... or bust a hole in the wall to see what is on the other side (both of which happened in the same day).
5. He will AUTOMATICALLY be best friends with anyone he meets. The man is a human magnet. People love him and are drawn to him for so many wonderful reasons.
6. He doesn't leave his dirty clothes in the same spot every day.
Living with a boy is weird. But I can't imagine my life with anyone else. Tyson is my best friend. Coming home to holes in the wall is worth it when you get to come home to the amount of love and adoration we have in our home. I am one lucky lady and I am so happy to have married my best friend in the world.
I love you Tyson! I can't wait to learn many more things as our years together continue.
(Also, here are a few pictures from our Anniversary date!)
We went out to Joes Crab Shack! MMMMMMMMM
After dinner we were able to go to a special premier of OZ The Great And Powerful. When Tyson and I first started flirting with each other he told me "You know it will be a good day when you see a hot air balloon" for some reason this stuck with me and after that moment, anytime Tyson and I saw a hot air balloon we made sure to let the other one know it was going to be a good day and why. So when we saw this hot air balloon outside the theater we knew it was going to be a good day.
Tyson won a water bottle! WOOT