Wednesday, September 19, 2012

24th Birthday

My birthday was really fun this year! Tyson got me a walker! Okay, he got a walker for Adam but it is a help to me because I finally had a toy to keep him busy while I clean the house!
He's so cute and happy!

We took the time to go up to Draper and visit with Tyson's side of the family.

Auntie Em gave Adam his FIRST HAIRCUT! That was a really fun even for me. He was so good, most of the time. He did get bored toward the end though.
Tyson's family found out it was my birthday that day and my nephew Jonah decided to bake me a cake! It was soooooo yummy and he made it my favorite color! PINK!
My family also had a get together for me, but I was having so much fun I didn't take any pictures! When I have birthday fun I should have Tyson take the pictures so I can enjoy!
I love my family so much! And my in-law family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment