Monday, September 24, 2012

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Out of my excitement of getting caught up in the blog I totally forgot to blog about the SOLAR ECLIPSE! It was AWESOME.
We were going to drive down with some friends to the "optimal viewing zone" but we figured it would be too crowded so we just visited at the Turners home.
Lance and Fernanda made us yummy food and had welding goggle things we could look through and see the eclipse as it happened!
 This is what it looked like through our goggles. 
It was a lot of fun. I think even little Abe liked it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that your hair is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are referring to my Geraldo Rivera stash!

Candace said...

Not the stache....... I want my hair this long again. GROW

Post a Comment