Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Catching Up

I know, I say this almost every time I post, I am behind! Adam is crawling now and it is getting harder and harder to find time to sit at the computer and get things typed out! So here is my attempt at getting caught up!

On Memorial Day this year we were able to make a very special trip. We started by visiting my big brothers grave.
This was the first time Adam was able to visit the grave of the man he got his middle name from. It was a nice day and we ran into my parents there! We hadn't even planned that.
Then Tyson and Adam and I drove up to Wyoming to see the grave of Tyson's grand-pa. Now this grand-pa is the one who everyone called Abe and this is where my little baby has his nickname! It does help that his initials spell it also!
Okay, this is catch up post number 1, stay tuned for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment